SEO is an abbreviation for search engine optimisation; it is used to describe the process designing your website in a way that it will appear higher in search engine rankings. An optimised website can reap huge rewards for your website and your business. A website that’s optimised for search engines can reap huge benefits on to your website and your business.
Search engines often turn a blind eye to what you might assume are some of the web’s most attractive pages. Just think of the tools many designers use to make web pages exciting. Great illustrations. Stunning photos. Animation and sweet music. Chuck them all onto your page and the world’s most important web ’spiders’ might well crawl right past.
We provide proven search engine optimisation results using only ethical techniques. Our SEO (search engine marketing) ensures a high return on investment by achieving maximum visibility for your website within major search engines including Google, MSN & Yahoo! Search. Search engine optimisation (SEO) provides numerous benefits: Read more…
Benefits of Search Engine Optimisation
Search engine optimisation provides numerous benefits:
- Your website will be found – there is little point having a website that nobody can find.
- A website that’s optimised for search engines is also optimised for users too.
Some of the most basic aspects of search engine optimisation include:
- Finding words and phrases that Internet users are looking for. Target the wrong keywords and your efforts will be in vain.
- Placing these important words and phrases in prominent places on each page, for example page title, headings, links
- Writing efficient HTML code that search engines can easily sift through
- Providing great content that other websites will want to link to
At all times, we adhere to the guidelines of major search engines including: Google’s Guidelines, Yahoo Guidelines or MSN’s Guidelines and we also ensure the existing design of your site does not violate them. All search terms chosen, will receive listings on the leading search engines we cover: Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask, Lycos, Altavista, AOL, Hotbot, Excite, and Alltheweb.